Thursday, September 28, 2006

Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders! Spiders!

I know that some people are really, really into them. I'm not a real arachnophobe, but it does startle me when I'm driving and see one of these inches away from my head, inside the car:


It was the biggest damn spider I had ever seen outside a zoo - it must have been 15 inches across, and was panting like a dog. OK, that's not entirely true. Still it was about 3 inches across. And I think I was the one hyperventilating.

I calmly pulled over, carefully opened the window, and brushed it outside. I then spent the rest of the drive home feeling like something was crawling up my leg. And my neck.

What I really want to know is how it managed to get inside the car. It certainly looked big enough to open the door.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled heebie-jeebies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home